Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 9 = Disneyland

Get ready for picture overload.  We cannot even express how much fun it was taking the girls (mainly Charli, of course) to Disneyland.  She was thrilled beyond her wildest dreams to meet the princesses, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto- but MOST of all- Belle.  Brandon and I were practically high-fiving when we found Belle for Charli to meet. Mission accomplished.

Charli's day was complete after meeting her favorite princess, Belle.
The 3 of us on It's a Small World
I think Charli looks so grown up here.
Meeting Mickey
Meeting Goofy
Meeting Pluto

We were the last ones to grab a quick picture with Mickey- the only character Claire met. I think her face is saying, "what the heck is this?!"

Our 4 - the first of probably many Disney vacations in our future

The first ride we rode- I remember riding this ride (in orlando) with my mom when I was 3 years old.

Meeting Tiana

Meeting Minnie

Meeting Ariel

Meeting Cinderella

Claire was a champion stroller rider/napper.

Charli rode and walked about half and half.

Sweet Love

Riding the Circus Train

Charli and Tori had fun together

Riding a Bug's Life

My fav pic of the day- love Charli's beautiful smile while watching the parade 
A full day wiped this big girl out.

1 comment:

  1. Love them! My favorites (besides Charli and Belle) were Bran with each of the girls and also the family pic in front of the castle. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete