Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 10

Today was a restful day.  Most people would think that kids who have a really big day will then sleep really well that night.  I've found that for babies/kids on a schedule - that is not the case.  My girls woke up at their normal time 7am, rearing to go.  We just played in our hotel room for the morning, then took a walk to the outdoor mall to meet Brandon. (He was working again today.)  We had lunch with him and returned to the hotel for afternoon naps.  Brandon worked some more and me and the girls napped for a couple hours.  It was so nice to rest today!  After naps we headed to downtown disney.  We've been on the lookout for a Mulan doll that matches the set of princesses that Charli already has.  We have yet to find it- my best bet will probably be online.  We bought a set of princesses for the bathtub instead, and (my ulterior motive) Claire can play with them because they are big and rubber- great for gnawing on!  For dinner we met an old friend from CBU, Marco.  We ate at the Rainforest Cafe and caught up with him.  Then me and the girls returned to the hotel and Brandon and Marco decided to go catch an Angels baseball game. (It's no Dodgers game, but I think he had fun nonetheless!)

No comments:

Post a Comment