Friday, May 3, 2013

Quotable Charli

Charli is extremely articulate for a 3 year old.  She shocks us on a daily basis with her understanding of words and ability to use adult words. (not inappropriate words but above her age level)  Here are some recent things we've heard her say...

While playing in the tent in her room with Claire Charli announces in a high, authoritative voice, "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I present to you... Charli and Claire!"

She also drew this kitty all by herself- pretty good for 3.5 yrs old! 
After ringing the doorbell at my parents' house and no one coming to answer it right away Charli said, "Apparently no one's here," matter of factly.

Playing with her beanie baby bunny she exclaimed, "Bunny can do amazing things!" and tossed it in the air.

I told Charli that I cried when I sprained my ankle because it hurt really bad and because I was very disappointed that I was hurt.  She said, "huh!? People don't cry!" (and by people, she meant adults)

When she woke up one morning she noticed that we had taken out half of the stuffed animals that she had tried to sleep with (because they were crowding her bed and there was no room for her).   She said, "who could do such a thing?!" and proceeded to call us "sneaky" for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment